Washington vs Giants Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insight for Week 6 NFL Game
Washington vs Giants Game Info
NFL Week 6 Game
Washington Football Team (1-3, 0-2 Away) vs. New York Giants (0-4, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Washington vs Giants Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook. Moneyline:
Moneyline:WAS: (+108) | NYG: (-126)
Spread: WAS: +2.5 (-120) | NYG: -2.5 (+100)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (N/A) | NYG: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: WAS: (+40000) | NYG: (+40000)
Washington vs Giants Expert Prediction & Pick
Washington vs Giants expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Washington vs Giants Betting Trends
– Washington 1-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in six of Washington's last seven games.
– The Giants have lost each of their last five games.
– The total has hit the over in six of the Giants' last eight games against an NFC East opponent.
Washington vs Giants Stats
– Washington is averaging 19.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
– Washington is surrendering 28 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
– The Giants are averaging 11.8 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
– The Giants are surrendering 24.0 PPG this season (T-No. 12 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.