Washington vs Steelers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 13 NFL Game
Washington vs Steelers Week 13 Game Info
NFL Week 13 Game
Washington Football Team (4-7, 1-4 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-0, 5-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field — Pittsburgh, PA
Washington vs Steelers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+420) | PIT: (-560)
Spread: WAS: +10.5 (-110) | PIT: -10.5 (-110)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (N/A) | PIT: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: WAS: (+13000) | PIT: (+550)
Washington vs Steelers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Washington vs Steelers Betting Trends
– Washington is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Washington’s last six games against Pittsburgh.
– Pittsburgh is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Pittsburgh’s last five home games.
Washington vs Steelers Stats
– Washington is averaging 26.4 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
– Washington is surrendering 21.9 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
– Pittsburgh is averaging 29.8 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
– Pittsburgh is surrendering 17.4 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.