MTV The Challenge Invasion Cast Preview, Picks & Fantasy League
MTV The Challenge Invasion Cast Preview, Picks & Fantasy League
FNTSY Sports Network's Pat Mayo and Paul Shaughnessy preview this season of MTV's The Challenge: Invasion. They explain the rules of the Fantasy Challenge game, the scoring system, and break down each member of the cast and their Fantasy Challenge price.
Fantasy Challenge Invasion: Play For Free | Complete Cast/Season Preview | Audio Podcast | Full Scoring Details & Rules
Fantasy Challenge How to Play | Contestant Previews: Bananas | CT | Zach | Tony | Laurel | Camila | Cara Maria | Smashly
Pat Mayo Hour: Video | iTunes | Stitcher | Facebook | Twitter | Audioboom | E-Mail | Google Play | ALL DFS Info: Daily Roto
Fantasy Bachelor: Recaps: Ep 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Cast | More PMH: Best Seinfeld Ep | Best Xmas Movies | Black Mirror Season 3
Video: Subscribe on YouTube | Audio: Subscribe to the Pat Mayo Hour on iTunes | Stitcher | Podomatic | Google Play
MTV The Challenge Invasion - Rules (Sign Up to Play For Free)
Your Fantasy Challenge Invasion team consists of a maximum of Six players. Each player has been assigned a salary. The sum of your players CANNOT go over the $100 salary cap. The player you select first will be designation “Team Captain” and will get a 10% bonus on their points each week. Enter your team before the season premiere on February 7th, 2017 and you’re officially in. You only pick your team ONCE, so once the first episode begins, it is locked for the season. Choose wisely.
If you are found out to have searched spoilers, you will be immediately disqualified and I will find a way to publicly shame you.
You any select six cast members you want – male or female.
MTV The Challenge Invasion - Cast Fantasy Prices
Laurel ($24) - Contestant Preview
Johnny Bananas ($22) - Contestant Preview
CT ($21) - Contestant Preview
Zach ($21) - Contestant Preview
Camila ($17) - Contestant Preview
Cara Maria ($17) - Contestant Preview
Darrell ($12) - Contestant Preview
Ashley K. ($11) - Contestant Preview
Jenna ($18) - Contestant Preview
Ashley ($18) - Contestant Preview
Tony ($17) - Contestant Preview
Cory ($16) - Contestant Preview
Theo ($14) - Contestant Preview
Nelson ($13) - Contestant Preview
Dario ($13) - Contestant Preview
Anthony ($12) - Contestant Preview
Amanda ($12) - Contestant Preview
Hunter ($12) - Contestant Preview
Bruno ($11) - Contestant Preview
Nicole ($10) - Contestant Preview
Shane ($10) - Contestant Preview
Kailah ($10) - Contestant Preview
Marie ($9) - Contestant Preview
Sylvia ($9) - Contestant Preview
LaToya ($8) - Contestant Preview
Anika ($7) - Contestant Preview
MTV The Challenge Invasion - Fantasy Scoring
*Scoring From Officially Unofficial Challenge League*
- Making T.J. say, “You killed it”: 10 points
- Making T.J. express verbal disappointment in poor performance or quitting: -5 points
- Making T.J. verbally express his disappointment in anything else about your behavior besides quitting (not related to performance, so basically for being a jerk): 10 points
- Winning the regular challenge: 15 points
- Winning elimination challenge: 25 points
- Winning final challenge: 100 points
- 2nd place at final challenge: 30 points
- 3rd place at final challenge: 10 points
- Leaving show due to sickness or partner being kicked off/leaving: no points
- Female Crying: 5 points
- Male Crying: 15 points NOTE: This is a change from previous seasons when it was 20 points.
- On-the-mouth kissing: 10 points per participant NOTE: This is a change from previous seasons when it was called “open mouth kissing” – also, this used to be worth 5 points, but is now worth 10 because coitus/hooking up is difficult to confirm.
- Coitus: 20 points per participant NOTE: This must be blatant! Ambiguous could-be-cuddling will not count. If both parties admit to the hook up, points will be awarded. Otherwise, clothes must be show being removed, squirming under covers and/or moaning.
- Nudity: 10 points
- Unilateral verbal beratement: 5 points
- Verbal Fighting (more than 1 participant): 10 points per participant
- Unilateral physical attack: 15 points
- Physical Fighting (more than 1 participant): 30 points (hard push and slapping counts in this category)
- Being kicked off show for something other than injury: 100 points (must be eliminated outside of game play… this is basically fighting and/or Vinny-style sexual harassment)
- Vomiting: 5 points (limit 2 per episode)
- Peeing in public, non-toilet, including peeing your pants: 10 points
- The Nany Bonus: If a player hooks up (on-the-mouth kissing or more) with more than one person in a single episode, they’ll receive an additional 5 points
- In honor of Tony back yet again, 5 points if anyone has to take a pregnancy test during the season.
New for this season!!!
- Underdog Bonus: If an Underdog beats a Champ in an elimination challenge, 5 points are awarded.
- Backstabbing: 10 points. Backstabbing occurs when a person is in an explicit alliance and/or promises not to vote someone into an elimination, but then does. The promise or explicit statement of alliance AND the betrayal must occur in the same episode. If the promise part is shown in flashback during the episode where the backstabbing occurs, it counts as backstabbing. The points go to the backstabber, not the cast member being backstabbed.
NOTE: Flashbacks from previous challenges do not count towards scoring, except for Backstabbing.
Hook up clarification. If two players hook up (on-the-mouth kissing or more) more than once in an episode, they only get points once. If they hook up (on-the-mouth kissing or more) again on another episode, they get points again. So they can double up week to week, but not within an episode.
The Marlon & Derek Rule: Anything that happened off camera/was not shown, does not count in scoring unless all participants in event (hook up, fight, etc.) acknowledge it occurred on camera during an episode of the show (not internet, After Show or Reunion).
*Anything that happens in internet exclusive videos or during the After Show or the Reunion Special does not count towards scores. Only the winner matters, if MTV does another losers tournament.*
Those weird little 30-second clips shown during the middle of the commercials near the end of the TV version do not count for the “official record” for fantasy purposes, unless they are shown in theversion of the show.
The Pat Mayo Hour covers the entire scope of the Fantasy sports landscape from Football to Reality TV, daily and yearly leagues and everything in between. You can watch the Pat Mayo Hour every weekday at 3:00pm EST, 8:00pm EST and Midnight on the FNTSY Sports Network Television channel or on your Apple TV, Xbox, Roku or Amazon Fire Stick. If you have a Fantasy question, general inquiry or snarky comment, ship it to Mayo at PatMayoHour@gmail.com and the best will be addressed on the show.
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.