The Red Sox Are The Victims Of A Successful Web Prank At The Hands Of A Cubs Fan
The evening web roundup for Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here's our starting five.
1. MISTAKEN IDENTITY. The name of the Red Sox's new spring training facility is Jet Blue Park. A mischievous (and quick-thinking) Cubs fan has bought the domain name for JetBluePark.com, and the site now redirects... to the Yankees' official website. Oof. [Reddit]
2. LEBRON JAMES ASKS HIS WAITERS TO CUT HIS STEAK FOR HIM. NO, I'M NOT KIDDING. [Eye on Basketball]
3. KEVIN GARNETT IS NOT A TOUGH GUY, ACCORDING TO NOTORIOUS TOUGH GUY. [B/R]
4. THE UNFAIR SIGNIFICANCE OF JEREMY LIN [Grantland]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: All Dead Mormons are Now Gay.
WHAT'S ON TV TONIGHT: West Virginia at Notre Dame (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Kansas at Texas A&M (ESPN2, 9 p.m.); Celtics at Thunder (ESPN, 7 p.m.); Lakers at Mavericks (ESPN, 9:30 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); Arizona Republican Debate (CNN, 8 p.m.); Kung Fu Hustle (G4, 8 p.m.); The Last King of Scotland (IFC, 8 p.m.); American Weed (National Geographic, 10 p.m.); Indie Sex (Sundance, 10 p.m.); Mr. Smith goes to Washington (TCM, 10 p.m.).
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: "5-Hour PCP" is fantastic. [Geekosystem]
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.