Royals Vs. Giants Game 7 Drinking Game
Game sevens are objectively awesome. So awesome, in fact, that they're kind of overwhelming. That's why alcohol is around -- to dull that edge you may feel as every pressure packed pitch twists your insides like the top of a Bud Light Platinum inside an Atlantic City hot tub. Here's how you can be a part of tonight's action without having to get all worked up with those "emotions" you've spent the better part of your life burying under mounds of meaningless sporting events.
2014 WORLD SERIES DRINKING GAME 7
- Drink for homers
- Drink for triples
- Drink for doubles
- Drink for singles
- Drink for strikes
- Drink for balls
- Drink for downtime
- DON'T drink for grand slams
- Drink from a warm beer and exclaim how delicious it was every time Joe Buck pretends to give a fuck about FOX's fall lineup
- Drink as much as needed to forget that FOX wants you to watch Gotham
- Take a sip of bleach whenever Dick's Sporting Goods preemptively crowns one team the winner
- Drink every time you remember your own mortality and that life is fleeting
- Pee breaks are only allowed after Joe Buck talks about the Giants being a "dynasty"
- Drink one of those little pony beers every time they utter the phrase "small ball"
- Take a quick, stealthy sip every time someone mentions the Royals' speed
- Hide some used syringes in an empty beer can if Barry Bonds ever comes up
- Drink one shot for each person watching, so like, 12 shots
- Chug seven beers if Madison Bumgarner makes a relief appearance
- Pour some liquor out for Tim McCarver
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.