11 Reasons You Should Consider Buying Russell Westbrook’s New Clothing Line
Russell Westbrook spent much of the 2015 offseason collaborating with high fashion brand "Public School" on a new line of original outfits that, believe it or not, aren't things you'd wear to church. The shirts, pants, socks, jackets -- they're all, um, very interesting. Good job, um, Russ. Nice...clothes?
Here are 11 reasons why you should take out a small loan and purchase his stuff at the Barney's New York online store...
11) Mailman pants repel unwanted and wanted sexual advances from other humans.
10) Nipple holes in mesh tanktop are one size fits all.
9) Form-fitting long sleeve shirts make it easier to transition into bobsledding getup.
8) Plaid flannel buttondown is understated way of saying, "I know someone who's been camping."
7) Legwarmers keep chilly ankles at a perfect 105-degrees fahrenheit.
6) See-through apparel doubles as netting for catching medium-sized birds.
5) Long underwear wicks away perspiration created from wearing long underwear underneath a pair of shorts.
4) Cozy tweed pants give you that distinguished gentleman-look when paired with extra-long tee shirt made of reflective material used by road work crews.
3) Who doesn't like being confused with a drag queen whose hobby is beekeeping?
2) Saggy crotched camouflage pants help you look like an Army Ranger who has pooped himself.
1) You'll no longer have to answer that annoying "so what do your nipples look like?" question.
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.