7 Reasons Why Aaron Gordon Dunking On A Kid Is Awesome
Basketball camps are a great way for kids to learn how to play ball better, how to play against much better competition, and how to act like a professional when they get that brief encounter with the NBA stars.
In this case, Aaron Gordon gave a young man much, much more than all of that, when he broke the boy’s adolescent ankles on a crossover, then slammed the ball and hung on the rim right in his face.
While the kid might have been wearing a Batman shirt, his utility belt held nothing for him to defeat The Mighty Gordon, and now his fellow basketball campers will be reminding him of this moment every time they see him until the day after forever.
But we’re not about the negative, here at SportsGrid – we’re all about positive thinking! So we came up with several reasons why this was a good thing.
7 Reasons Why Aaron Gordon Dunking On a Kid Was a Good Thing
- Gordon finally got a chance to see what winning was like for the first time since he left Arizona.
- In this day and age of participation trophies, this kid got a big heaping helping of being raised during another era. You want to win? Beat me!
- Batman kid just got a huge chip placed on his shoulder, and for the rest of his life, he’s going to work harder than anyone else in order to never feel that feeling again.
- Whoever filmed this was obviously using the new Tetris Red Stick Phone, which apparently is the longest, skinniest video recorder ever. It’s a good thing he had it, since Gordon happens to be 6-foot-9.
- The kid’s going to know he has to back up his tight perimeter D with some quick feet!
- The next bully that pushes this kid around, with no knowledge of this video, is get a bully-beatdown like Scott Fargas from A Christmas Story.
- Aaron Gordon’s confidence will help him next season, when the Magic beg him to pick up for the loss of Victor Oladipo.
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.