You’ll Kick Yourself If You Miss ‘Draymond Green’s Karate Basketball’ Video Game
My favorite video games are the unauthorized ones, where the developers keep their meager possessions packed in shopping bags because they can expect a legal summons at any moment.
One such endevour seems to be Draymond Green’s Shut Up And Slam Jam Karate Basketball, an online game developed by the Seadads for Ludum Dare 37, and almost certainly done without the knowledge of Draymond Green. It just appeared online on Tuesday, and seems to consist of a two-on-two basketball game where players karate-attack each other to gain possession of the ball.
Many of the kicks result in shots to the groin, as expected.
Here are the official rules:
* Pass the ball when in danger to avoid getting kicked.
* Shoot close to the goal for a better chance to score or jump into the ring to DUNK!
* Karate the other team to steal the ball, just as the masters taught you.
* Dodge opponents attacks, grab a multitude of weapons to hurl at your opponents.
* Plug in some controllers and play with up to 4 in local-multiplayer.
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.