Nick Saban Continues Berating Alabama Beat Reporters
If Nick Saban winds up back on an NFL sideline, he'd better first recalibrate his sensitivity to benign questions from mild-mannered reporters. The national media won't let him give impromptu lectures about how dumb/lazy they are. Or they will, who knows -- he's a scary dude and gives zero fuggs.
Here's a timeline of his most recent rant.
• Reporter asks question about Charleston Southern quarterback.
• Saban answers question about Charleston Southern quarterback.
• Saban becomes visibly upset.
• Saban accuses media of talking the week off because Alabama isn't playing a top-ranked program.
• Saban explains that by downplaying teams like Charleston Southern, the media basically sets the table for disappointment (because Charleston Southern is a worthy opponent).
• Saban says, “And they run through our ass like shit through a tin horn, man."
Like shit through a tin horn. Which copper mine does Nick Saban get his catchphrases from and how do we see his full list?
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Betting Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.