12 Reasons Tim Tebow Decided To Return To ESPN
After an offseason of intense speculation and a full preseason of D+ quarterback play as a member of the Philadelphia Eagles, Tim Tebow has come to his senses and made the career change he was always meant to make. Once again, the former Florida Gator-turned-sex-symbol-turned-celibacy-symbol has made the jump from professional football to professional broadcasting, joining ESPN's SEC Network as a college football analyst.
It was fun while it lasted.
— Tim Tebow (@TimTebow) September 9, 2015
Is he done with football for good? Who knows. Is he going to stick with ESPN, or will he bounce around to other ABC properties like he did last year? Probably. Will he have another blow up with Stephen A. Smith? Um, hopefully. (Therein lies the genius of this move -- Tebow is can't miss TV.)
Below are 12 reason we believe Tim Tebow made the transition...
12) Was wasting his great relationship with omniscient, ever-present insider who hears and sees everything.
11) Knows this is the best way to get back at the New England Patriots for cutting him in 2013.
10) Guidance counselor told him to.
9) Does his best work on campuses.
8) Career goal has always been to exorcise demons from Chris Berman's hairpiece.
7) Thinks he can flourish in ESPN's Tebow-centric approach.
6) Was cut by all three graduate school programs he applied to.
5) Looking to change the minds of the three people in America who still don't think he's a really great guy.
4) Reworked his delivery this offseason, no longer telegraphs inspirational statements.
3) Sick of being thought of as that guy who couldn't hack it on TV for more than one year.
2) Bristol has THE BEST orgies.
1) Had no other choice.
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.