18 Suitable Candidates For The Philadelphia Eagles Coaching Job
With Chip Kelly out a full game before the end of his third season in the NFL, the Philadelphia Eagles are getting a headstart on the arduous process of selecting a new head coach. What with a roster in flux after Kelly decided to go all-in this last offseason, whoever's next in line will have their work cut out for them. More still, they'll have to navigate the city's notoriously fickle fanbase, who quickly turned on Kelly for a lack of transparency/emotional warmth. Philly asks a lot of the head coach of its football team, which why they should have a say in Chip's replacement.
Below are 18 potential coaching candidates that Eagles fans would be cool with...
18) Fat, snoring Kurt Vile
17) Sylvester Stallone
16) Hell, even Frank Stallone
15) That guy sleeping with his head in a paper bag at the bus stop this morning
14) Definitely nobody with long hair
13) Andy Reid
12) Tandy Reid
11) Tara Reid
10) Bill Cowher's mustache soaked in yellow-flavored cheese
9) Dom from the Northeast
8) Rob Ryan at a pool party showing off his new sleeve of Looney Tunes tattoos
7) That coach from Hoosiers
6) Mike Holmgren doing an Andy Reid impression, so Mike Holmgren
5) A bowl of warm ham
4) Chris Pronger
3) Tom Coughlin with a bit more meat on his bones
1) Ask Donovan McNabb
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.