Donovan McNabb Lists Two Players That Don’t Exist In His NFL Top 5 List
For starters, "who are the Top 5 players in the league today?" is in no way, shape or form July 29th's "Question of the day." Here are five more pressing questions, just off the top of our heads:
- Why is Tom Brady denying that Patriots' equipment managers purposely underinflated footballs prior to the 2014 AFC Championship Game when it's clear someone had to?
- How come the NFL hasn't looked into obtaining Tom Brady's cellphone records in order to have a look at those texts they so desperately want?
- Does Robert Kraft think we're stupid?
- When will Bill Belichick come out of his shell?
- What the hell is Donovan McNabb doing?
There, ya see? It's easy to come up with a question that's both topical and intriguing. But back to McNabb's quandary -- what were you saying, Donovan?
Question of the day people, who are the Top 5 players in the league today? Mine are- Rodgers,Brady,Wyatt, Lynch, Reavis. Your thoughts?
— Donovan McNabb (@donovanjmcnabb) July 29, 2015
Ok, so we get it: "Wyatt" was supposed to be "Watt" and "Reavis" was supposed to be "Revis." Still, you have to admit that this isn't a great look for a guy who last was in the news for drinking a shit ton of tequila and then getting in a car and driving it around Arizona. But we'll humor the suspended Fox Sports 1 commentator and throw in our two cents as to which five players are the best in the NFL. Here ya go:
- Calvan Johnston
- Andrew Lucky
- Luuk Keekly
- San Antonio Browns
FULL DISCLOSURE: We avoided consulting Madden 16's player ratings while researching our answer to the "Question of the day," but we urge you to do so lest you want to end up misspelling the biggest names in football. You can check those out, below.
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.