Post-Draft 2019 NFL Dynasty Fantasy Football Rankings Update
Now that the 2019 NFL draft is in the books, dynasty fantasy football leagues are on to a new phase. These Dynasty Fantasy Football Rankings have been done post-draft to help evaluate what rookie picks are currently worth in your leagues and how they might compare to veterans you have on your roster. I have generated these Dynasty Fantasy Football Rankings (and used them in dynasty trades) based on the projections built here on RotoExperts and on my personal valuations of all fantasy football relevant players compared to one another.
Dynasty Fantasy Football Rankings Post-Draft Update
A few notes on players who have moved massively in my rankings:
- Todd Gurley now has officially confirmed arthritis in his knee and his team just drafted my #1 running back in the third round of the 2019 NFL Draft. The clock is officially ticking on Todd Gurley.
- Mike Williams seems to generally be underrated by my fellow expert consensus rankers. The former first-round pick should step up into a 120+ target role for the Los Angeles Chargers this year.
- Courtland Sutton had a rough rookie campaign but it is early enough in his career that I would rather be on the optimistic side of his profile than the pessimistic.
- Mecole Hardman went from being outside my top-15 rookie wide receivers into my top 100 players. Being a wide receiver with Patrick Mahomes and running a 4.35 is going to open a lot of doors.
- Tre’Quan Smith remains a firm buy target for me in all formats. He is Drew Brees’ #2 wide receiver for the next few seasons and is not treated that way.
- Darrell Henderson, David Montgomery and Ronald Jones are three running backs who I expect will see more volume over the next three seasons than the market does despite only thinking of Henderson as a special player amongst the three.
- Marquez Valdez-Scantling, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Dede Westbrook and Michael Gallup are all buy candidates for me as young wide receivers who are lagging behind their elderly counterparts at the WR position.