The web roundup for Tuesday, July 10th. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Now, our starting five.
1. WILL DREW BREES SKIP CAMP... OR GET THE RICHEST DEAL IN NFL HISTORY? [Nola.com]
2. MISSILES ON ROOFTOPS: OKAY AT THE LONDON OLYMPICS! [Daily News]
3. ROBINSON CANO'S PERFECT SENTENCE STRUCTURE ON TWITTER: FISHY? [Busted Coverage]
4. BLAKE GRIFFIN SIGNS EXTENSION, WILL BE DUNKING IN L.A. FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. [L.A. Times]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: DOG-HUMPING COMPETITION IS A THING. [Geekosystem]
WHAT'S ON TV: MLB All-Star Game (Fox, 7:30 p.m.)
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: TOM BRADY FREAKS PEOPLE OUT IN A CVS.
Want FREE Fantasy and Betting Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.