So a bald guy with a bear gut strolls down the street among fans exiting the game between Jacksonville and Chicago on Sunday. Spotting fans in Jaguars jerseys, he screams epithets (the Bears lost, 17-16). Important points:
* Dude, you are alone. And no other Bears fans seem interested in helping you. Even the cameraman took back his endorsement.
* You took a swing at someone, making weak contact. Still, you hit him.
* Any wonder you're getting jumped?
* Who is the mysterious leather helmet man on the grassy knoll??
* Being on the ground is not a good place for the inebriated Bears fan. It's like trying to escape the upside-down in Stranger Things.
* Jaguars fans are unaccustomed to being taunted after their team has won. They don't know how to react to victory. They should have just pointed and laughed.
* At east the cops got a video with a clear shot of everyone's faces.
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Betting Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.