Las Vegas Raiders: Reactions, Renderings & Everything Else You Need To Know
The Las Vegas Raiders are officially a thing, my friends! The team is leaving Oakland for the second (and definitely last) time in franchise history.
The Oakland Raiders are an endangered species that will likely be extinct by 2019, when a new stadium costing nearly $2 billion is erected in the gambling and prostitution capital of America!
You've probably already heard most of the intimate details of the vote. If not, you can find them courtesy of our own Rick Chandler here.
However here's the rest of what you need to know about the Oakland Raiders impending relocation to Las Vegas:
1) Mark Davis will reimburse disgruntled fans who have already put down deposits on season tickets
2) Davis has confirmed the Raiders will remain in Oakland as lame ducks for at least the next two seasons.
3) The rumor that Marshawn Lynch may return to the NFL to play for the Raiders before they leave Oakland is gaining traction
4) The renderings of the proposed Las Vegas stadium are sick
5) The 'what happens in Vegas' jokes are already out of control
6) As are the casino and gambling jokes...
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.