RotoExperts Presents: This Week In Fantasy Football — WEEK 4
Mike Cardano a.k.a. “Kermit” (@MikeCardano) and “The King” Scott Engel (@scotteRotoEx) preview each Week 4 NFL game, covering all the news and notes, getting you ready for your Fantasy Football weekend…
* To have your question answered by Mike or Scott, send them a tweet and you might get lucky…
• Colts RB Ahmad Bradshaw will not play Sunday vs the Jaguars due to neck pain.
• Vikings QB Christian Ponder has a fractured rib and will not play Sunday against the Steelers. Matt Cassel gets the start.
• Chargers WR Malcolm Floyd (neck) has been ruled out Sunday against the Cowboys.
• Falcons RB Steven Jackson (hamstring) is officially ruled out for Sunday.
• Cowboys WR Miles Austin (hamstring) did not participate in practice on Friday. At this point, he’s not expected to play. • Terrance Williams is likely to get the start.
• According to a league source, both Patriots WR Danny Amendola and TE Rob Gronkowski will play in Sunday’s game against the Falcons.
• Gary Kubiak says based on Friday’s practice, he expects Texans RB Andre Johnson to play on Sunday vs the Seahawks.
• Ravens RB Ray Rice (hip) said that barring no setbacks there’s a chance he’ll be able to play Sunday.
• Titans WR Kenny Britt was limited in practice Friday and is questionable for Sunday’s game vs the Jets.
• Titans RB Shonn Greene has been ruled out of Sunday’s game vs the Jets.
• Raiders QB Terrelle Pryor (concussion) participated in practice on Friday.
• Falcons WR Roddy White (high ankle sprain) is still experiencing problems, but he will play Sunday against the Patriots (Decoy again?)
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.