Wide receivers are some of the biggest attention-getters in football, on and off the field. Considering the outsized personalities some of these guys have, it's no surprise - and no surprise that their following translates online. And to get a better idea of who's being (literally) followed the most, we present the NFL's top 10 wide receivers...by Twitter followers.
1. Chad Ochocinco (@ogochocinco), 1,369,994 followers: Ochocinco may not be having his most productive season on the field, but he's pretty much the most dominant media presence off the field in the NFL. He'll tweet about anything from his pregnant pigeon to his sex life.
2. Terrell Owens (@terrellowens), 591,020: Has a match made in heaven ever existed like Owens and Ocho? He may be the Robin to Ochocinco's Batman, but T.O. can tweet with the best of them.
3. Larry Fitzgerald (@larryfitzgerald), 589,370: What does LFitz do when he's not snagging touchdowns? Tweet so much we think Larry may mistake his Blackberry for a football on occasion.
4. Miles Austin (@milesaustinIII), 64,840: And so the second tier of wide-receiver twitters begins. A year ago, most people didn't know who Austin is. Now? He's gone through a Kardashian and enjoys quoting Carlos Santana in his spare time.
5. Devin Hester (@D_Hest23), 50,049: Believe it or not, in between every kick he returns for a touchdown, Hester does have time to send out some love to his twitter faithful.
6. Desean Jackson (@deseanjackson10), 47,802: Desean Jackson can take a big hit. He can also run at an alarming speed. He slows down on occasion to let Twitter know what's up.
7. Donte Stallworth (@d_stallworth18), 47,150: Considering he hasn't played in two years, it's pretty surprising to find Donte on this list. He'll return to the Ravens in the coming weeks. Until then, he'll be quoting Chinese Proverbs like it's his job.
8. Josh Cribbs (@joshcribbs16), 43,481: He's not LeBron James, but he gives Clevelanders something to cheer about on Sundays...and has a much lighter disposition on Twitter.
9.Sidney Rice (@sidneyrice), 37,771: Rice has had a lot of time on his hands this season, as he recovers from hip surgery. He's using that time wisely.