Top 10 Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: From ‘Deflated’ Mentions To Which Song Katy Perry Plays First
SportsGrid Staff 10:58 am, January 27th, 2015
Top 10 Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo, Garion Thorne and Tim Anderson reveal and debate their top Super Bowl XLIX prop bets, ranging from Doug Baldwin's longest reception to the length of the national anthem to Katy Perry's halftime show outfit to deflategate mentions on the broadcast.
The Pat Mayo Hour covers the entire scope of the Fantasy sports landscape from football to reality TV, daily and yearly leagues and everything in between. You can watch the Pat Mayo Hour every weekday at 4:00pm EST & 6:00pm EST on FNTSY Sports Network. If you have a Fantasy question, general inquiry or snarky comment, ship it to Mayo at PatMayoHour@gmail.com and the best will be addressed on the show.
Mayo's Top 10 Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets
1. Length of National Anthem
Under 2 minutes 1 second (-110)
2. Will Marshawn Lynch Grab Crotch after TD
3. First Katy Perry Song
4. “Deflated” Balls Mentions
Under 3 (-110)
5. Total Receptions: Shane Vereen
Over 3.5 (-115)
6. Julien Edelman: Longest Catch
Under 17.5 (-105)
7. Will GRONK SMASH!!! Have over 100 yards
8. Russell Wilson Rushing Attempts
Under 7.5 (-105)
9. Alex Ovechkin Shots vs Doug Baldwin Catches
Ovechkin: I swear GAA (-115)
10. Seahawks 1st TD
Tony Moeaki (+2500)
Thorne's Top 10 Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets
1. LeGarrette Blount: Rushing Yards
Under 62.5 (-115)
2. LeGarrette Blount: Rushing Attempts
Under 14.5 (-115)
3. LeGarrette Blount: Receiving Yards
Under 4.5 (-140)
4. Rob Gronkowski: Receptions
Over 5.5 (-160)
5. Patriots Points or Carmelo Anthony Points:
6. Will Marshawn Lynch be fined for an incident on Media Day?
7. Will Marshawn Lynch grab crotch after scoring a TD:
8. What will Katy Perry be wearing to begin Halftime Show?
Shorts (Above Knees) (+200)
9. Will it be mentioned Pete Carroll was last HC of Patriots?
10. "Deflated" references
Under 3 (-110)
AnderCUST's Top 10 Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets
1. Will there be 3 consecutive scores?
2. Will Tom Brady throw an interception?
3. Tom Brady: First Rush (no rush attempts means the under cashes) Under 1.5 (+120)
4. First score will be....
Not TD (+145)
5. Will the team that scores first win the game?
6. Russell Wilson: More gross passing yards in 1st or 2nd half?
7. Will Kam Chancellor have an interception?
8. Highest scoring quarter will be over/under 20 total points?
9. First TD
Luke Willson (+1200); Julian Edleman (+1200)
10. Doug Baldwin: Longest Reception
Under 20.5 (-110)
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Betting Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.