- Words I had to Google: gremolata
- Definition: a chopped herb condiment classically made of lemon zest, garlic and parsley
- Final thoughts: This actually doesn't sound that bad because I really like Arborio rice
RAMEN BOWL WITH CHARRED BROCCOLINI AND GINGERED AMARANTH GREENS
"In this ramen bowl we pair nutty brown rice noodles with a savory-sweet tamari and coconut broth, gorgeous watermelon radish, and bitter greens, for a dish that’s a balancing act of color, texture, and flavor."
- Words I had to Google: amaranth
- Definition: from what I can gather, it's some kind of edible flower seed thing
- Final thoughts: I like rice noodles and broccolini. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.
CRISPY TURNIP CAKES WITH QUINOA TABBOULEH AND ZA’ATAR YOGURT
"Grated turnip shine in these crisp cakes. Quinoa tabbouleh packs more protein than the normal couscous, and tangy-sweet kumquats mimic tomato in a whole new way. Our favorite touch? The cooling, za’atar seasoned Kite Hill yogurt sauce for dipping."
- Words I had to Google: za'atar
- Definition: a traditionally Middle Eastern mix of dried herbs
- Final thoughts: No. I like turnip and I like tabbouleh, but that's just not a real meal. Just thinking about this meal makes me start to miss chicken.