Welcome to the new SportsGrid. As you can see, we decided to join the modern age and get us one these newfangled layouts -- one that looks good on your mobile device and engenders a smoother reading and watching experience across all platforms.
A few notes on what's different around here:
1) Like I said, we're mobile-optimized. If you are used to visiting SportsGrid on your phone, bless your well-meaning heart, and sorry for making you pinch and pull all over the place just to read an article. Things are different now. Check it out for yourself.
2) No more comments section. Peace, Disqus. You wanna talk to us about something? Tweet at us, or find us on Facebook. We want to hear from you, the real you, or at least the you you put online.
3) Infinite scroll. Scroll down the main page. Better yet, scroll down to the end of this post. It. Just. Keeps. On. Going. For Ev Er. A more streamlined method, and no need to click back through the archives. We've got it all on the same page, in a sense.
4) A new look. Things just look better, if I do say so myself. A new logo. New sidebars. New page layouts. A more condensed and easy to navigate set of categories, featuring more of the stuff you read.
5) Bugs. Issues. Problems... probably. Bear with us as we get settled in our new digs. There will undoubtedly be old stories popping up, dead links, weird alignments. If you see something, say something, or tweet something. We appreciate your feedback.
What won't change: We'll still bring you breaking news, unique fantasy analysis, highlights, the videos of people saying things they shouldn't, the hot takes, the tough questions, the easy answers, the stories behind sports, the stories that make sports. We're here for you, and we wouldn't be here without you. We thank you for your continued -- or newly beginning -- patronage.