A Burnt Nipple, Baby Milk, And The Weirdest Soccer Injury Ever
Baby milk is dangerous, people. Especially when it's just been heated up. Just ask Oxford United's Adam Chapman, whose nipple had an unfortunate run-in with some hot milk. Alright fine, the milk was for his baby, but still: the incident landed him in the hospital on Friday night.
"Adam Chapman, like this good dad he is, was making his baby some milk and he managed to shake the bottle up and down, but he didn't put the lid back on properly.
He burnt his chest and had to go to hospital for a check up.
'He's burnt all his nipple,' [said Oxford manager Chris Wilder]. 'It's an unusual injury, but he's managed to play the game. We talk about injuries and what I have to go through in this job.'"
No, a burnt nipple will NOT stand between Chapman and his job. Trooper you are, son.
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.