SportsGrid NCAA Tournament Bracket Buster
- 2012: When had Kentucky and the Brow (and was right!)
- 2013: When I had Louisville and coach Pitino (and went 2 for 2)
- 2014: WhenI had Louisville again (and finally lost one to a UConn team at 6.9% to win)
- 2015: When I had Kentucky and the win
The point to be made is that if you want to win your bracket pool? Arturo is your hookup.So how does the magic get made?
My bracket pic.twitter.com/FR3qI4GUtC— #Him™ with the #s ?? (@AmericanNumbers) March 16, 2017
- Take all the Major Ratings (Sagarin, Ken Pomeroy, Sonny Moore)
- Build your own Ratings by downloading all the games (Thanks to RealGM for having an awesome site!).
- Build a comprehensive model to evaluate NCAA players (which is also a very good draft predictor).
- Work out adjusted point margins (for injuries and schedule) for each team and each rating as well as a composite. Makes a really cool poster:
- Instructions (with illustrations!)
- The PlayIn tab (so you can pick the play in winners)
- The Adjustable, Printable NCAA Bracket
- All the Ratings for every Division 1 school
- The Ratings just for teams in the Tournament (by region)
- The Lookup Table
- Pick the PlayIn winners
- Go to the Bracket tab
- Select your Model (cell E3). The Sheet will adjust to pick the favorite based on the model chosen.
- Disagree with a pick? For every matchup, you can select your winner (the cell that contains either Tm1 or Tm2- pick one)
- Once you’re done, print your bracket.
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.