The 8 Best (Or Worst) Sports-Related Death Scenes In Film History
Turns out there really is only one real sports-centric horror movie. It's called Graduation Day (1981), generally premised on high school athletics and murder. What a great idea for a movie, right? The rest of the sports-horror death scenes we found, well, those were dug from the depths of hell (for your viewing pleasure). Oh, and by "hell," we really do mean "hell," because watching any one of these movies in their entirety is torture (except "The Last Boy Scout," that one was pretty good). Here we go, trick or treaters: SportsGrid film archives presents The 8 Best Sports Related Death Scenes In Film History.
Bad dismount from Final Destination 5 (2011)
7) Dork scores touchdown despite getting tackled in half in Not Another Teen Movie (2001)
6) Jason Voorhees boxing match decapitation in Friday the 13th Part 8 (1989)
5) Pole vault death scene from Graduation Day (1981)
4) Javelin death scene from Fatal Games (1985)
3) Deadly basketball from Deadly Friend (1986)
2) Home run kills lady in Simon Birch (1998)
1) Tae Bo creator Billy Blanks shoots defensive back in the face in the only scene anyone remembers from The Last Boy Scout (2001)
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.