WEEK 8 DAILY AND WEEKLY FANTASY FOOTBALL STRATEGIES
Week 8 brings us a lot of interesting matchups along with several key injuries to keep an eye on. With weekly salary cap Fantasy Football you have to keep in mind who are the value plays so that you can also have a lineup of known proven commodities to balance your risk.
Each player is listed with their Fantasy Feud salary.
QB (H2H, 50/50)-These are players with a solid ceiling and safer plays this week in your head-to-head and 50/50 double up contests.
- Robert Griffin $166,800 vs DEN
- Peyton Manning $190,000 vs WAS
- Drew Brees $188,800 vs BUF
- Aaron Rodgers $186,100 vs MIN
- Matthew Stafford $174,100 vs DAL
- Tony Romo $164,600 vs DET
QB (Qualifier, Large field Tournament “GPP-Guaranteed Prize Pool”)-These are players that present a higher ceiling, but also come with more risk due to their matchup, price, previous performance.
- Carson Palmer $102,200 vs ATL
- Eli Manning $113,600 vs PHI
- Michael Vick $141,800 vs NYG
- Colin Kaepernick $135,900 vs JAX
Recommended strategy for QB-$250,000-300,000 allocation, 40-60 fantasy points projected
RB (H2H, 50/50)
- Marshawn Lynch $153,400 vs STL
- Eddie Lacy $116,300 vs MIN
- Jamaal Charles $164,800 vs CLE
- LeVeon Bell $112,300 vs OAK
- Knowshon Moreno $135,000 vs WAS
- Frank Gore $147,500 vs JAX
- Darren Sproles $106,600 vs BUF
- Fred Jackson $118,600 vs NO
- Roy Helu $87,900 vs DEN
- Andre Ellington $73,900 vs ATL
- Peyton Hillis $67,200 vs PHI
Recommended strategy for RB-$200,000-250,000 allocation, 30-45 fantasy points
WR (H2H, 50/50)
- Pierre Garcon $124,500 vs DEN
- Jordy Nelson $138,200 vs MIN
- Dez Bryant $155,600 vs DET
- Calvin Johnson $159,600 vs DAL
- Wes Welker $149,200 vs WAS
- Rueben Randle $94,700 vs PHI
- Jarrett Boykin $70,000 vs MIN
- Terrance Williams $100,100 vs DET
- Michael Floyd $79,500 vs ATL
- Saints WR (Colston/Moore/Stills) $79,500/$58,200/$46,900 vs BUF
Recommended strategy for WR - $200,000-$250,000 allocation, 30-45 fantasy points
TE (H2H, 50/50)
- Tony Gonzalez $105,500 vs ARI
- Vernon Davis $123,500 vs JAX
- Jordan Reed $110,300 vs DEN
- Jason Witten $96,800 vs DET
- Rob Gronkowski $154,000 vs MIA
- Joseph Fauria $74,300 vs DAL
- Andrew Quarless $41,100 vs MIN
- Brent Celek $52,000 vs NYG
- Kyle Rudolph $71,700 vs GB
Recommended strategy for TE-$50,000-$100,000 allocation.
- Saints $67,300 vs BUF
- Steelers $63,200 vs OAK
- Bengals $68,900 vs NYJ
- Packers $70,900 vs MIN
Strategy for D/ST
Look for matchups vs. bad opposing QBs.
The two biggest constants you can measure for a D/ST are points allowed and sacks, with interceptions/fumble recoveries a byproduct of the pressure applied on the quarterback who is most likely to make mistakes. The opposing QB rating is the strongest indicator of this.
20 pts (4 sacks, 2 fumble recoveries, 2 interceptions, 1 TD, 13 pts or less allowed)
15-19 pts (4 sacks, 1 fumble recovery, 2 interceptions, 1 TD, 20 pts or less allowed)
10-14 pts (3 sacks, 1 fumble recovery, 1 interception, 0 TD, 20 pts or less allowed)
WEEK 8 LOCK AND LOAD LINEUP - You can play this lineup in any contest format (Head to Head, 50/50 Double Up, Tournaments)
|QB 1||R. Griffin III||$166,800|
|QB 2||Matthew Stafford||$174,100|
|RB 1||Eddie Lacy||$116,300|
|RB 2||Alfred Morris||$97,700|
|WR 1||Jarrett Boykin||$70,000|
|WR 2||T. Williams||$100,100|
|FLEX 1||Peyton Hillis||$67,200|
|FLEX 2||Le'Veon Bell||$112,300|
Fantasy Feud offers daily and weekly fantasy football contests each week. You can compete for a shot at $100,000 Feud of Champions for as low as $1 and take on Adam Ronis from RotoExperts for FREE. For your 1st deposit, you will receive 100% deposit bonus, free entry into $100K Feud of Champions Satellite, and free entry into a Season Long League ($200+ deposits).
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.