- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
So it wasn’t actually Jared Lorenzen, but this Arkansas offensive lineman blindly heaves a pass at his long snapper. The Result? A Touchdown.
Welcome to the Friday edition of The Xpert Eye, where we take up our usual Passing and Rushing Matchups to Exploit or Avoid, as we head into Week 8 of the NFL/Fantasy Football season. As always, matchup data is best utilized when comparing somewhat equally ranked players.
The Hell in a Cell match used to be the most destructive of all of the “big matches” in WWE, the culmination of a long feud, ending in a bloody battle inside the demonic Cell. Of course, the Cell is simply a steel cage with a roof on it but still, it was the best of what WWE had to offer.