- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Posts by Jake O'Donnell
While His WAG Irina Shayk Promotes Her Summer Blockbuster Hercules, Cristano Ronaldo Dodges Dandruff Balls
Just watch, please. This commercial is hilarious — made funnier by CR7′s behind-the-scenes commentary.
Have we stumbled on the newest iteration of the Cavaliers’ uniform? Probably not. However, we do have some verified jersey changes coming to the league next year that are all upgrades from 2013-14. Check em out, inside…
The best part of the whole video is when Lionel Messi stops speaking Spanish and just looks at this guys back and remarks, “Incredible.”
The San Diego Chargers Lost A Softball Championship Game To Schlubs* Who Exploited Phillip Rivers’ Shitty Defense
If there’s any division in football with sleepers, it’s the AFC East (get it? because it sucks?). Pat Mayo breaks down the Bills, Pats, Jets, and Dolphins in his latest podcast. Go ahead, draft prep starts now.
Maybe. Find out which nations could potentially host the next international soccer tournament, inside…