- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Posts by Joe Levine
I don’t know what part of this I love more: this man’s amazing juggling abilities or the fact that these Chavs are listening to Rhianna, which actually adds so much more to the guy’s ball-handling skills.
Another day of the NCAA tournament, another handful of big upsets. Last night’s culprits: Wichita State and Oregon, who both did their parts to ruin everyone’s brackets by knocking off a couple of the best teams in the country.
Michigan State’s Derrick Nix and Keith Appling have played together since high school, so they know exactly how to push each others’ buttons if they need to. Apparently they needed to today against Memphis as the two players got into a towel fight during a team huddle.