- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Posts by Joe Levine
I don’t know what part of this I love more: this man’s amazing juggling abilities or the fact that these Chavs are listening to Rhianna, which actually adds so much more to the guy’s ball-handling skills.
Another day of the NCAA tournament, another handful of big upsets. Last night’s culprits: Wichita State and Oregon, who both did their parts to ruin everyone’s brackets by knocking off a couple of the best teams in the country.
Michigan State’s Derrick Nix and Keith Appling have played together since high school, so they know exactly how to push each others’ buttons if they need to. Apparently they needed to today against Memphis as the two players got into a towel fight during a team huddle.