- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Posts by Matt Rudnitsky
We don’t cover NASCAR or Formula 1 or Indy Car or car-related things too often at SportsGrid (WE DIDN’T CANCEL THE SPEED CHANNEL, GUYS), but this is a pretty damn cool video of a 1950 pit stop vs. today. As you may have guessed, technology = good, in this context.
The guys turn to Fantasy Baseball’s best buy lows and sell highs of the young season including Masahiro Tanaka and Angel Pagan, and bicker about the Fantasy football value Chris Johnson on the Jets. They close with some interesting new meal choices offered by fast food joints, and how unappetizing they sound.
If the New York Post is right, and that’s a big “if,” Steve Kerr will coach the Knicks next year. Whaddya think, New Yorkers?
I’m not sure why reporters ever interview any people from America.
Greek Soccer Fans Went So Crazy That Their Game Was Delayed Over An Hour, Because You Couldn’t See Anything
Olympiakos plays at Karaiskakis Stadium near Athens, Greece, and its fans are crazy as hell. Video, after the jump.