- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Posts by Rick Chandler
Mark Pavelich, who went on to play in the NHL for the Rangers, North Stars and Sharks, is selling His Precious. Only instead of throwing it into Mt. Doom, he’ll be asking northwards of $250,000.
No, not that Usher. An actual usher. Singing the Star-Spangled banner. Prepare to be impressed.
— Jack Maloney (@jmaloney9) April 17, 2014
Here’s Avon High in Avon, IN, pulling off the classic lip dub: a one-take tracking shot following students through the school as they lip-synch the tune du jour. Notice the awesome weight room.
Love, is a burning thing/and it makes, a fiery ring …
Freshman Mamadou Ndiaye didn’t pitch from the mound, but if he did he would have been more than 8 feet tall.
Crocodiles have been getting their tails kicked lately. So naturally they have formed gangs, and are fighting it out for territory with rival hippos.
UPDATE: The man arrested for dropping a backpack containing a rice cooker near the Boston Marathon finish line is Kevin ‘Kayvon’ Edson, and he was sent to Bridgewater State Hospital and ordered held on $100,000 bail.