- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Robert Oberst consumes around 20,000 calories a day. That’s the equivalent of eating 40 Big Macs, or 80 cans of Coke. Of course, Oberst doesn’t touch that kind of stuff, instead opting for the ENTIRE MEAT SECTION OF YOUR LOCAL GROCER.
As far as semantic basketball conversations go, this is one of the all-time greats. Watch the three best NBA fans on Earth discuss the same stuff you and your friends drunkenly argue over, after the jump…
Aspiring writers! Want a headline that totally writes itself? Read this post and give it a whirl! (The eagle also returned the golf ball in the second video, following the jump).
For those of you unfamiliar with the term, a “Rabona” is when you kick the ball with the wrong foot. It does not work from beyond a few feet away from goal (or really anywhere). This is a once in a lifetime score. Remarkable.
Please enjoy San Francisco resident Greg Miller, host of the online entertainment site IGN, and his rap tribute to Hunter Pence signs. Did we mention that Hunter Pence himself is in it?