- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Why Leading Team USA This Summer Will Turn Kevin Durant Into The Best Basketball Player On The Planet
With LeBron and the other Team USA mainstays off the roster this year, it’s Kevin Durant’s time to shine.
He’s dealing with it. As for the news media he’s been cast away from — we’re clinging to the story his words created (as evident by this TMZ video). At least he doesn’t have to go on TV and grasp at straws this week like the rest of his colleagues.
A true Mets fan respects Paul O’Neil, because can you imagine the kind of girls Paul O’Neil got with in the ’90s?
The Dodgers just announced that Scully would return for his 66th season in the broadcast booth. Which is good, because a world without him calling games just wouldn’t make sense.
ESPN’s First Take Replaces Stephen A. Smith With Herm Edwards, Who Crushes With Tower Of Terror-Manziel Metaphor
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo & “Hollywood” Mike Clay from ProFootballFocus.com chat about which advanced statistics are relevant to the Fantasy Football player. Then, they debate PPR RB Rankings: like LeSean McCoy (Clay RB Rank: #4), Andre Ellington (Clay RB Rank: #11) & Montee Ball (Clay RB Rank: #12). Plus, why Mayo likes C.J. Anderson as a deep sleeper.