- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
I hope this guy traveled to France all the way from Australia, just for this one spectacular moment. Updates, schedule, and how to watch as we enter the home stretch.
What if the commercials never stop? What if he’s all ESPN ever talks about for the next 12 years? Have we created a monster?
No, Sammy Watkins didn’t down a fistful of mushrooms and then take the practice field — but this catch is still pretty cool.
Well then. That settles it, right? (Of course not. Wait until Sam [probably? maybe?] gets cut and has to find a new team, and this starts all over again.)
Blitz decides to go deep on some one-on-one coverage, effectively shaking his defender about five yards into his route as he falls and somehow bounces six inches off the pavement. No one helps him up. Seahawks win again.
While His WAG Irina Shayk Promotes Her Summer Blockbuster Hercules, Cristano Ronaldo Dodges Dandruff Balls
Just watch, please. This commercial is hilarious — made funnier by CR7′s behind-the-scenes commentary.
Hey, it’s called a race. You don’t see Olympic distance runners stopping to read the newspaper. Updates, schedule, how to watch and more, following the jump.