- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Here’s an interesting theory: The NFL and its fans don’t want to suspend football players who do bad things, like Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson, because of fantasy football. Banning elite players affects fantasy teams, and fantasy affects the bottom line — therefore, don’t ban elite players.
…and the future appears to be awesome. See what we think about it before you go and drop $60 on updated rosters, inside.
The Jets did a very Jets thing yesterday and called a timeout moments before Geno Smith threw a beautiful, game-tying touchdown pass against the Packers late in the fourth quarter. Should the referees have let that happen?
Watch Tim Tebow’s Predictably Inspirational ‘Motivate Me Monday’ Segment From His First GMA Appearance
Highlights in the world of sports from the past week, just the way you like ‘em: cut into fun, bite-sized video pieces. Join host Eytan Shander as he deconstructs the top stories. This week: Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, and more.