- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Michelle Beadle fighting Darth Vader? Marcellus Wiley as Yoda? This brings back ugly, terrible childhood memories of the infamous Star Wars Holiday Special, which aired only once and which George Lucas has worked his entire life to suppress. Could tonight’s show be even worse? It’s a high bar, but it’s possible.
Depending on who you ask, LeBron James returned to the Cavaliers because he thought the team would be better than the Heat going forward and because he had a chance to win a title for his hometown, or just because of the first thing. Nike obviously loves the “for Cleveland” angle, as seen in this “Together” ad released today.
Wanna know how cool Steve Ballmer is? He’s taking classes somewhere. Imagine Donald Sterling doing that for a second…
Selig looks like he’s just been told that the Chevy Colorado had been recalled last month. (And it had).
The decision to hold up Gordon at third will go down as one of the greatest what-ifs in baseball history. Oh well. So it goes.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s just about the nicest Popovich has ever been on the sideline, that time he hugged Jeff Van Gundy aside.