- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
“Happy New Year!” one on-looker could be heard shouting, unaware that, ya know, people could’ve been killed.
So much determination, doe.
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo reveals his Week 1 RB Rankings, telling you which running backs you need to get into your lineup for Week 1 and which aging RBs can make an impact in any size league… no need to be a Fantasy ageist.
It’s not about the size of the dog in the fight, it’s about the size of the fight in the dog. Wait, did someone say dog? Oh god we said no dogs. Quick, somone hide 1-ft Browns rookie Christian Kirksey before he gets eaten.
The Arab — Coachella Valley High’s scowling, turban-wearing mascot — shall dance no more forever. But the art of compromise is still alive and well, as you will see following the jump.