- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tom Watson has emerged from hibernation at just about the same time bears are beginning theirs … that Ryder Cup loss is still a sore subject.
Aspiring writers! Want a headline that totally writes itself? Read this post and give it a whirl! (The eagle also returned the golf ball in the second video, following the jump).
He’s known to rise early, he’s very accurate with small white objects, and he was seen in the O.co Coliseum fraternizing with Raiders fans later in the day. Exactly where were you the morning of Oct. 12, Tiger Woods?
You know, I’m sitting right here. I can hear you … With captain Tom Watson sitting just a few chairs away, Phil Mickelson ripped the leadership and strategy of the U.S. Ryder Cup squad during a press conference on Sunday.
Jamie Donaldson beat Keegan Bradley 4&3 to clinch the title for Europe — meaning that the U.S. has lost eight if the past 10 Ryder Cups. Also, we haven’t won in Europe since 1993. What about it, U.S. golfers? Steroids not good enough for you? Lance Armstrong would have never stood for this.
It’s always nice to have a pal on hand who’s willing to film your insane moments and then take the time to upload them to Twitter and Facebook. That’s what friends do.
Chinese Golf Course Offers $1 Million For Hole-In-One On Exotic Hole That Looks Like It’s From Avatar
“They are really horrible. I was actually upset. It’s basically saying that knocking the head off a woman is a joke, something that is really funny.”