- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Not sure which names you need to use in Fantasy Golf in both weekly & DFS formats for this weekend’s Zurich Classic of New Orleans? Not to worry, FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo has analyzed the field and reveals his power rankings, must plays, long-shot bets and sleepers at TPC Louisiana.
Just a whole bunch of weird stuff about John Daly, after the jump. You’ll be entertained; we promise.
Paulina Gretzky gyrating with golf club. Sketchy photographer guy. Gratuitous Kid Rock. See it all after the jump.
— bubba watson (@bubbawatson) April 14, 2014
How do you celebrate winning your second Masters in three years? By making it rain at the Waffle House.
That pop-up gopher is why the eighth hole is so difficult.
Congrats to the people's champion, Bubba Watson. Gerry Lester Watson Jr. is a 2-time major winner. pic.twitter.com/NHKmpiWVUA
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) April 13, 2014
Really, ESPN? Are we talking about the same Bubba Watson, who thinks that being gay is wrong and a sin? Would you say the same about an NFL or NBA player who had made such a comment?