- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Alligator Attempts To Make Golf Tournament More Entertaining By Eating Giant Snake
The PGA Championship is underway, which means another boring four days of golf awaits us. I’ve tried to get into watching golf in the past, and it can be entertaining at times, but for the most part, golf is a bit of a sleeper.
But wouldn’t you know it, Alan the alligator tried to spice things up by eating a snake in one of Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course’s water hazards during Thursday’s action.
You know, golf has been waiting for an animal like this. A colorful, emotional, working class alligator.
h/t SB Nation
- Filed Under:
- PGA championship
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce