- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Alligator Attempts To Make Golf Tournament More Entertaining By Eating Giant Snake
The PGA Championship is underway, which means another boring four days of golf awaits us. I’ve tried to get into watching golf in the past, and it can be entertaining at times, but for the most part, golf is a bit of a sleeper.
But wouldn’t you know it, Alan the alligator tried to spice things up by eating a snake in one of Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course’s water hazards during Thursday’s action.
You know, golf has been waiting for an animal like this. A colorful, emotional, working class alligator.
h/t SB Nation
- Filed Under:
- PGA championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts