- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Alligator Attempts To Make Golf Tournament More Entertaining By Eating Giant Snake
The PGA Championship is underway, which means another boring four days of golf awaits us. I’ve tried to get into watching golf in the past, and it can be entertaining at times, but for the most part, golf is a bit of a sleeper.
But wouldn’t you know it, Alan the alligator tried to spice things up by eating a snake in one of Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course’s water hazards during Thursday’s action.
You know, golf has been waiting for an animal like this. A colorful, emotional, working class alligator.
h/t SB Nation
- Filed Under:
- PGA championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts