- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Alligator Attempts To Make Golf Tournament More Entertaining By Eating Giant Snake
The PGA Championship is underway, which means another boring four days of golf awaits us. I’ve tried to get into watching golf in the past, and it can be entertaining at times, but for the most part, golf is a bit of a sleeper.
But wouldn’t you know it, Alan the alligator tried to spice things up by eating a snake in one of Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course’s water hazards during Thursday’s action.
You know, golf has been waiting for an animal like this. A colorful, emotional, working class alligator.
h/t SB Nation
- Filed Under:
- PGA championship
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy