- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Alligator Attempts To Make Golf Tournament More Entertaining By Eating Giant Snake
The PGA Championship is underway, which means another boring four days of golf awaits us. I’ve tried to get into watching golf in the past, and it can be entertaining at times, but for the most part, golf is a bit of a sleeper.
But wouldn’t you know it, Alan the alligator tried to spice things up by eating a snake in one of Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course’s water hazards during Thursday’s action.
You know, golf has been waiting for an animal like this. A colorful, emotional, working class alligator.
h/t SB Nation
- Filed Under:
- PGA championship
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion