- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
An Ohio Golf Course Purchases Two Hovercraft Golf Carts, Negating The Need For Golf
The Windy Knoll Golf Club in Springfield, Ohio will soon be the home to two hovercraft carts. The same model that was made famous by Bubba Watson earlier this year.
The crafts cost $58,000 each and will be available on July 27th for selected events. The club’s managing director Pete Duffey told The Golf Channel:
“We wanted to be able to offer something no other course could. A way to further put Windy Knoll Golf Club on the map of public destination golf courses. It was an easy decision. When we saw them on YouTube, we said ‘We gotta have those!’”
There’s only one problem with this plan. Why would anyone play golf, if you could float around in a hovercraft all day? It’s known fact that hovercrafts are better than golf in every way possible. If this is the start of a movement to turn golf into hovercraft racing, I completely endorse it.
- Filed Under:
- Bubba Watson
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'