- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
An Ohio Golf Course Purchases Two Hovercraft Golf Carts, Negating The Need For Golf
The Windy Knoll Golf Club in Springfield, Ohio will soon be the home to two hovercraft carts. The same model that was made famous by Bubba Watson earlier this year.
The crafts cost $58,000 each and will be available on July 27th for selected events. The club’s managing director Pete Duffey told The Golf Channel:
“We wanted to be able to offer something no other course could. A way to further put Windy Knoll Golf Club on the map of public destination golf courses. It was an easy decision. When we saw them on YouTube, we said ‘We gotta have those!’”
There’s only one problem with this plan. Why would anyone play golf, if you could float around in a hovercraft all day? It’s known fact that hovercrafts are better than golf in every way possible. If this is the start of a movement to turn golf into hovercraft racing, I completely endorse it.
- Filed Under:
- Bubba Watson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'