- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Arnold Palmer Began ESPN’s Coverage Of The Par 3 Contest By Teeing Off Into The Crowd
Arnold Palmer: Living legend. Just maybe not the best dude to kick off live coverage of The Masters, considering how well he did on the first hole of the Par 3 Contest today.
While not, you know, the actual Masters, the Par 3 Contest is a fun little diversion for those of us who like to watch golf in the middle of the work day. It usually features legends of the game, a relaxed atmosphere, and adorable little kids swinging golf clubs. It’s all in good fun, which makes me feel bad for ragging on Arnold Palmer, he of the half-lemonade-half-iced-tea. But maybe he should have done some stretching before tee time today.
Take a look:
Thumbs up! Better luck next year, Arnold.
- Filed Under:
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane