- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Arnold Palmer Began ESPN’s Coverage Of The Par 3 Contest By Teeing Off Into The Crowd
Arnold Palmer: Living legend. Just maybe not the best dude to kick off live coverage of The Masters, considering how well he did on the first hole of the Par 3 Contest today.
While not, you know, the actual Masters, the Par 3 Contest is a fun little diversion for those of us who like to watch golf in the middle of the work day. It usually features legends of the game, a relaxed atmosphere, and adorable little kids swinging golf clubs. It’s all in good fun, which makes me feel bad for ragging on Arnold Palmer, he of the half-lemonade-half-iced-tea. But maybe he should have done some stretching before tee time today.
Take a look:
Thumbs up! Better luck next year, Arnold.
- Filed Under:
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager