- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Arnold Palmer Began ESPN’s Coverage Of The Par 3 Contest By Teeing Off Into The Crowd
Arnold Palmer: Living legend. Just maybe not the best dude to kick off live coverage of The Masters, considering how well he did on the first hole of the Par 3 Contest today.
While not, you know, the actual Masters, the Par 3 Contest is a fun little diversion for those of us who like to watch golf in the middle of the work day. It usually features legends of the game, a relaxed atmosphere, and adorable little kids swinging golf clubs. It’s all in good fun, which makes me feel bad for ragging on Arnold Palmer, he of the half-lemonade-half-iced-tea. But maybe he should have done some stretching before tee time today.
Take a look:
Thumbs up! Better luck next year, Arnold.
- Filed Under:
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap