- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- A Reporter Seriously Asked Jameis Winston's Attorney This Terribly Inappropriate Question
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Arnold Palmer Began ESPN’s Coverage Of The Par 3 Contest By Teeing Off Into The Crowd
Arnold Palmer: Living legend. Just maybe not the best dude to kick off live coverage of The Masters, considering how well he did on the first hole of the Par 3 Contest today.
While not, you know, the actual Masters, the Par 3 Contest is a fun little diversion for those of us who like to watch golf in the middle of the work day. It usually features legends of the game, a relaxed atmosphere, and adorable little kids swinging golf clubs. It’s all in good fun, which makes me feel bad for ragging on Arnold Palmer, he of the half-lemonade-half-iced-tea. But maybe he should have done some stretching before tee time today.
Take a look:
Thumbs up! Better luck next year, Arnold.
- Filed Under:
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- The Year Of Serena Williams