- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Watch A Baboon Run Around A Golf Course And Steal Food Like It Owns The Place
When I heard about a baboon running onto the course at the Nedbank* Golf Challenge in South Africa and running off with some pilfered food just as quickly…
…I thought of another recent animal golf course invasion. While the baboon didn’t actually interfere with anyone’s round (indeed, it looked like the only person in the area was the one working the camera), it got me thinking: how many people would watch a gold tournament in which (safe) animals were intentionally released onto the course to screw with play? There has to be a market for that, right? I’m not saying do it at majors, but if beach tennis can be a thing, I’m confident animal obstacle golf can find a niche too.
Also: this photo was taken at a golf tournament in South Africa last year. Baboons must really love their golf.
*Do you think Nedbank employees are constantly worried that a couple cool kids will walk in and one of them is gonna be all, “Nedbank? More like Nerdbank!” and then they high five and walk right out? Uh, yeah, I don’t think so either.
- Filed Under:
- Which NFL Quarterback is the Best Runner?
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy