- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch A Baboon Run Around A Golf Course And Steal Food Like It Owns The Place
When I heard about a baboon running onto the course at the Nedbank* Golf Challenge in South Africa and running off with some pilfered food just as quickly…
…I thought of another recent animal golf course invasion. While the baboon didn’t actually interfere with anyone’s round (indeed, it looked like the only person in the area was the one working the camera), it got me thinking: how many people would watch a gold tournament in which (safe) animals were intentionally released onto the course to screw with play? There has to be a market for that, right? I’m not saying do it at majors, but if beach tennis can be a thing, I’m confident animal obstacle golf can find a niche too.
Also: this photo was taken at a golf tournament in South Africa last year. Baboons must really love their golf.
*Do you think Nedbank employees are constantly worried that a couple cool kids will walk in and one of them is gonna be all, “Nedbank? More like Nerdbank!” and then they high five and walk right out? Uh, yeah, I don’t think so either.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story