- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Watch A Baboon Run Around A Golf Course And Steal Food Like It Owns The Place
When I heard about a baboon running onto the course at the Nedbank* Golf Challenge in South Africa and running off with some pilfered food just as quickly…
…I thought of another recent animal golf course invasion. While the baboon didn’t actually interfere with anyone’s round (indeed, it looked like the only person in the area was the one working the camera), it got me thinking: how many people would watch a gold tournament in which (safe) animals were intentionally released onto the course to screw with play? There has to be a market for that, right? I’m not saying do it at majors, but if beach tennis can be a thing, I’m confident animal obstacle golf can find a niche too.
Also: this photo was taken at a golf tournament in South Africa last year. Baboons must really love their golf.
*Do you think Nedbank employees are constantly worried that a couple cool kids will walk in and one of them is gonna be all, “Nedbank? More like Nerdbank!” and then they high five and walk right out? Uh, yeah, I don’t think so either.
- Filed Under:
- Donte Stallworth is Ready to Return to the Field
- Mario Williams Suing Ex-Fiance For Ring
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction