- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Breaking: The PGA Has A Sense Of Humor
In case you missed it, Jimmy Fallon’s recent “Tonight Show Superlatives” bit featuring PGA headshots was pretty hilarious. (Kevin Stadler: Most Likely To Wiggle His Fingers And Say “Don’t Mind If I Do” When He Sees A Donut.). But today, the PGA fired back.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) August 12, 2014
Which is pretty amazing, because the PGA has all the humor and personality of a “Walking Dead” zombie.
— Dillon Saffle (@TheSaffle) August 13, 2014
Well played, PGATour.
- Filed Under:
- jimmy fallon
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts