- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Breaking: The PGA Has A Sense Of Humor
In case you missed it, Jimmy Fallon’s recent “Tonight Show Superlatives” bit featuring PGA headshots was pretty hilarious. (Kevin Stadler: Most Likely To Wiggle His Fingers And Say “Don’t Mind If I Do” When He Sees A Donut.). But today, the PGA fired back.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) August 12, 2014
Which is pretty amazing, because the PGA has all the humor and personality of a “Walking Dead” zombie.
— Dillon Saffle (@TheSaffle) August 13, 2014
Well played, PGATour.
- Filed Under:
- jimmy fallon
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts