- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Breaking: The PGA Has A Sense Of Humor
In case you missed it, Jimmy Fallon’s recent “Tonight Show Superlatives” bit featuring PGA headshots was pretty hilarious. (Kevin Stadler: Most Likely To Wiggle His Fingers And Say “Don’t Mind If I Do” When He Sees A Donut.). But today, the PGA fired back.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) August 12, 2014
Which is pretty amazing, because the PGA has all the humor and personality of a “Walking Dead” zombie.
— Dillon Saffle (@TheSaffle) August 13, 2014
Well played, PGATour.
- Filed Under:
- jimmy fallon
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best