- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Breaking: The PGA Has A Sense Of Humor
In case you missed it, Jimmy Fallon’s recent “Tonight Show Superlatives” bit featuring PGA headshots was pretty hilarious. (Kevin Stadler: Most Likely To Wiggle His Fingers And Say “Don’t Mind If I Do” When He Sees A Donut.). But today, the PGA fired back.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) August 12, 2014
Which is pretty amazing, because the PGA has all the humor and personality of a “Walking Dead” zombie.
— Dillon Saffle (@TheSaffle) August 13, 2014
Well played, PGATour.
- Filed Under:
- jimmy fallon
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce