- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Breaking: The PGA Has A Sense Of Humor
In case you missed it, Jimmy Fallon’s recent “Tonight Show Superlatives” bit featuring PGA headshots was pretty hilarious. (Kevin Stadler: Most Likely To Wiggle His Fingers And Say “Don’t Mind If I Do” When He Sees A Donut.). But today, the PGA fired back.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) August 12, 2014
Which is pretty amazing, because the PGA has all the humor and personality of a “Walking Dead” zombie.
— Dillon Saffle (@TheSaffle) August 13, 2014
Well played, PGATour.
- Filed Under:
- jimmy fallon
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts