- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
British Gentleman Invades U.S. Open Trophy Presentation, Channels Inner Kanye West
There’s sort of a disturbing trend of big moments ruined by unusal occurrences, and today’s U.S. Open Ceremony was no exception. As Bob Costas interviewed winner Webb Simpson, one guy decided it was time to do…bird calls?
I’m really not sure what he was doing, but he was unceremoniously yanked right off the green as the ever-smooth Bob Costas shot him an amazed look and continued interviewing an amused Simpson.
This narrowly edges out Kanye’s “Imma let you finish” interruption of Taylor Swift for oddest interruption at the moment of great achievement I can remember. Got more? Tell us in the comments.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts