- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
British Gentleman Invades U.S. Open Trophy Presentation, Channels Inner Kanye West
There’s sort of a disturbing trend of big moments ruined by unusal occurrences, and today’s U.S. Open Ceremony was no exception. As Bob Costas interviewed winner Webb Simpson, one guy decided it was time to do…bird calls?
I’m really not sure what he was doing, but he was unceremoniously yanked right off the green as the ever-smooth Bob Costas shot him an amazed look and continued interviewing an amused Simpson.
This narrowly edges out Kanye’s “Imma let you finish” interruption of Taylor Swift for oddest interruption at the moment of great achievement I can remember. Got more? Tell us in the comments.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.