- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
British Gentleman Invades U.S. Open Trophy Presentation, Channels Inner Kanye West
There’s sort of a disturbing trend of big moments ruined by unusal occurrences, and today’s U.S. Open Ceremony was no exception. As Bob Costas interviewed winner Webb Simpson, one guy decided it was time to do…bird calls?
I’m really not sure what he was doing, but he was unceremoniously yanked right off the green as the ever-smooth Bob Costas shot him an amazed look and continued interviewing an amused Simpson.
This narrowly edges out Kanye’s “Imma let you finish” interruption of Taylor Swift for oddest interruption at the moment of great achievement I can remember. Got more? Tell us in the comments.
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money