- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
British Gentleman Invades U.S. Open Trophy Presentation, Channels Inner Kanye West
There’s sort of a disturbing trend of big moments ruined by unusal occurrences, and today’s U.S. Open Ceremony was no exception. As Bob Costas interviewed winner Webb Simpson, one guy decided it was time to do…bird calls?
I’m really not sure what he was doing, but he was unceremoniously yanked right off the green as the ever-smooth Bob Costas shot him an amazed look and continued interviewing an amused Simpson.
This narrowly edges out Kanye’s “Imma let you finish” interruption of Taylor Swift for oddest interruption at the moment of great achievement I can remember. Got more? Tell us in the comments.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy