- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
After Winning The Masters, Bubba Watson Left The Chairman Of Augusta National Hanging
When Bubba Watson defeated Louis Oosthuizen in a playoff to win the Masters yesterday, it was an emotional scene as the deeply religious Watson celebrated with his caddie and family on Easter Sunday. Watson’s been through a whirlwind recently – he and his wife just recently adopted a child, and he pretty plainly wore that whirlwind on his face in the aftermath of his triumph yesterday. For all the joy involved, it was also pretty heavy. Fortunately, later on, as Watson was being awarded the green jacket by last year’s champion Charl Schwartzel, this happened:
Nothing like the ol’ missed handshake to lighten up the proceedings. Not that they were lightened up intentionally, mind you: we’re with SB Nation. This was a minor, accidental mistake. And if anyone out there really wants to believe that Watson was trying to gently stick it to the power structure at Augusta National (which would have been… kind of awesome, actually), let us just show you this and say: yeah, probably not.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs