- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Bubba Watson’s Hovercraft Golf Cart Has Been Spotted At Augusta
There’s no word yet on whether Bubba Watson has been allowed to jet around Augusta National on his hovercraft golf cart. My guess is that an institution that just recently admitted its first female member is not yet ready for the vehicle that Luke Skywalker used to commute to work.
But the craft — made by Oakley and Thinkmodo (see video below) — has been spotted by several folks en route to the course, where the Masters began today. If Oakley wants to start producing them for the general public, no better way to advertise than to park it near the course at a major golf tourney.
At any rate, it’s creating quite a commotion so far.
Bubba’s hovercraft golf cart in Augusta GA twitter.com/Frstokes/statu…
— Fr. Jason Stokes (@Frstokes) April 11, 2013
Bubba Watson’s hover cart attracting more national interest than North Korea’s nuclear bomb threats. #TFM
— Total Frat Move (@totalfratmove) April 10, 2013
Bubba Watson’s hover craft is insane, I would go out to the course just to drive it over water hazards. Hah
— Nick Gulbronson (@nickguhhh) April 11, 2013
— Daniel Klinck (@danielklinck33) April 12, 2013
But my question is, why wouldn’t Augusta National allow these? Its makers say that it’s “footprint” is 33 times less heavy than a traditional cart, which means it makes virtually no impact on the course.
Photo: Busted Coverage.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes