- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Bubba Watson’s Hovercraft Golf Cart Has Been Spotted At Augusta
There’s no word yet on whether Bubba Watson has been allowed to jet around Augusta National on his hovercraft golf cart. My guess is that an institution that just recently admitted its first female member is not yet ready for the vehicle that Luke Skywalker used to commute to work.
But the craft — made by Oakley and Thinkmodo (see video below) — has been spotted by several folks en route to the course, where the Masters began today. If Oakley wants to start producing them for the general public, no better way to advertise than to park it near the course at a major golf tourney.
At any rate, it’s creating quite a commotion so far.
Bubba’s hovercraft golf cart in Augusta GA twitter.com/Frstokes/statu…
— Fr. Jason Stokes (@Frstokes) April 11, 2013
Bubba Watson’s hover cart attracting more national interest than North Korea’s nuclear bomb threats. #TFM
— Total Frat Move (@totalfratmove) April 10, 2013
Bubba Watson’s hover craft is insane, I would go out to the course just to drive it over water hazards. Hah
— Nick Gulbronson (@nickguhhh) April 11, 2013
— Daniel Klinck (@danielklinck33) April 12, 2013
But my question is, why wouldn’t Augusta National allow these? Its makers say that it’s “footprint” is 33 times less heavy than a traditional cart, which means it makes virtually no impact on the course.
Photo: Busted Coverage.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship