- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Can Buy Your Hero Bubba Watson’s Pink G20 Driver
“Now with Watson’s Masters win, Ping has announced it is making available a limited number of pink-colored G20 drivers starting June 1. Ping, which pledged $10,000 upfront as well as $300 for every drive Watson hits of 300 yards or farther (up to 300 drives) to the “Bubba & Friends Drive to a Million” initiative since January will donate 5 percent of the proceeds from the driver sales as well.”
Now, I assume this is at least in part for breast cancer awareness, although the “Drive To A Million” project is more generally an initiative to raise money for several charities. I wish that his website was more specific about exactly where the money is going, but it is great to see Watson’s newfound celebrity providing his philanthropic efforts with a bit of a halo effect.
- Filed Under:
- Bubba Watson
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends