- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You Can Buy Your Hero Bubba Watson’s Pink G20 Driver
“Now with Watson’s Masters win, Ping has announced it is making available a limited number of pink-colored G20 drivers starting June 1. Ping, which pledged $10,000 upfront as well as $300 for every drive Watson hits of 300 yards or farther (up to 300 drives) to the “Bubba & Friends Drive to a Million” initiative since January will donate 5 percent of the proceeds from the driver sales as well.”
Now, I assume this is at least in part for breast cancer awareness, although the “Drive To A Million” project is more generally an initiative to raise money for several charities. I wish that his website was more specific about exactly where the money is going, but it is great to see Watson’s newfound celebrity providing his philanthropic efforts with a bit of a halo effect.
- Filed Under:
- Bubba Watson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts