- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Can Buy Your Hero Bubba Watson’s Pink G20 Driver
“Now with Watson’s Masters win, Ping has announced it is making available a limited number of pink-colored G20 drivers starting June 1. Ping, which pledged $10,000 upfront as well as $300 for every drive Watson hits of 300 yards or farther (up to 300 drives) to the “Bubba & Friends Drive to a Million” initiative since January will donate 5 percent of the proceeds from the driver sales as well.”
Now, I assume this is at least in part for breast cancer awareness, although the “Drive To A Million” project is more generally an initiative to raise money for several charities. I wish that his website was more specific about exactly where the money is going, but it is great to see Watson’s newfound celebrity providing his philanthropic efforts with a bit of a halo effect.
- Filed Under:
- Bubba Watson
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story