- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
You Can Buy Your Hero Bubba Watson’s Pink G20 Driver
“Now with Watson’s Masters win, Ping has announced it is making available a limited number of pink-colored G20 drivers starting June 1. Ping, which pledged $10,000 upfront as well as $300 for every drive Watson hits of 300 yards or farther (up to 300 drives) to the “Bubba & Friends Drive to a Million” initiative since January will donate 5 percent of the proceeds from the driver sales as well.”
Now, I assume this is at least in part for breast cancer awareness, although the “Drive To A Million” project is more generally an initiative to raise money for several charities. I wish that his website was more specific about exactly where the money is going, but it is great to see Watson’s newfound celebrity providing his philanthropic efforts with a bit of a halo effect.
- Filed Under:
- Bubba Watson
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success