- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Charl Schwartzel Snaps Club In Half With The Ferocity And Aplomb Of A Young Elin Nordegren
Seriously, we haven’t seen a golf club used for this level of mayhem since Nov. of 2009 at Tiger Woods’ house. Did you know that Woods has not won a major since that fateful run-in with his ex-wife, and a tree? Well, neither has Charl Schwartzel, now that you mention it.
Not a good look in a major to be walking down the fairway holding just the shaft of your club, while your caddy retrieves the head. Especially when it’s the British Open. But Schwartzel hates this 6-iron with the passion of a million Lorena Bobbits. Charl Smash!
I can’t tell you why I love this GIF so much, but I do:
Zach Johnson leads with a 66. Tiger and Phil Mickelson shot 69.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy