- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Charl Schwartzel Snaps Club In Half With The Ferocity And Aplomb Of A Young Elin Nordegren
Seriously, we haven’t seen a golf club used for this level of mayhem since Nov. of 2009 at Tiger Woods’ house. Did you know that Woods has not won a major since that fateful run-in with his ex-wife, and a tree? Well, neither has Charl Schwartzel, now that you mention it.
Not a good look in a major to be walking down the fairway holding just the shaft of your club, while your caddy retrieves the head. Especially when it’s the British Open. But Schwartzel hates this 6-iron with the passion of a million Lorena Bobbits. Charl Smash!
I can’t tell you why I love this GIF so much, but I do:
Zach Johnson leads with a 66. Tiger and Phil Mickelson shot 69.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts