- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Charl Schwartzel Snaps Club In Half With The Ferocity And Aplomb Of A Young Elin Nordegren
Seriously, we haven’t seen a golf club used for this level of mayhem since Nov. of 2009 at Tiger Woods’ house. Did you know that Woods has not won a major since that fateful run-in with his ex-wife, and a tree? Well, neither has Charl Schwartzel, now that you mention it.
Not a good look in a major to be walking down the fairway holding just the shaft of your club, while your caddy retrieves the head. Especially when it’s the British Open. But Schwartzel hates this 6-iron with the passion of a million Lorena Bobbits. Charl Smash!
I can’t tell you why I love this GIF so much, but I do:
Zach Johnson leads with a 66. Tiger and Phil Mickelson shot 69.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?