- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Charl Schwartzel Snaps Club In Half With The Ferocity And Aplomb Of A Young Elin Nordegren
Seriously, we haven’t seen a golf club used for this level of mayhem since Nov. of 2009 at Tiger Woods’ house. Did you know that Woods has not won a major since that fateful run-in with his ex-wife, and a tree? Well, neither has Charl Schwartzel, now that you mention it.
Not a good look in a major to be walking down the fairway holding just the shaft of your club, while your caddy retrieves the head. Especially when it’s the British Open. But Schwartzel hates this 6-iron with the passion of a million Lorena Bobbits. Charl Smash!
I can’t tell you why I love this GIF so much, but I do:
Zach Johnson leads with a 66. Tiger and Phil Mickelson shot 69.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story