- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Trolling The Border: Colin Cowherd Is Not A Fan Of Canada’s Health Care System
Today, ESPN’s Colin Cowherd pretty much accused Tiger Woods of using performance enhancing drugs on his nationally syndicated radio show. Even though it’s an ESPN personality heavily insinuating PED use by one of the world’s most recognizable athletes (when the evidence is mostly circumstantial), we’ve come to expect this sort of thing from Cowherd.
Instead, what will get most people’s attention is the case Cowherd lays out against Tiger. It has something to do with free health care and everything to do with mispronouncing Canadian provinces. Mid-morning xenophobia, brought to you by Barbasol.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On