- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Trolling The Border: Colin Cowherd Is Not A Fan Of Canada’s Health Care System
Today, ESPN’s Colin Cowherd pretty much accused Tiger Woods of using performance enhancing drugs on his nationally syndicated radio show. Even though it’s an ESPN personality heavily insinuating PED use by one of the world’s most recognizable athletes (when the evidence is mostly circumstantial), we’ve come to expect this sort of thing from Cowherd.
Instead, what will get most people’s attention is the case Cowherd lays out against Tiger. It has something to do with free health care and everything to do with mispronouncing Canadian provinces. Mid-morning xenophobia, brought to you by Barbasol.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178