- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Trolling The Border: Colin Cowherd Is Not A Fan Of Canada’s Health Care System
Today, ESPN’s Colin Cowherd pretty much accused Tiger Woods of using performance enhancing drugs on his nationally syndicated radio show. Even though it’s an ESPN personality heavily insinuating PED use by one of the world’s most recognizable athletes (when the evidence is mostly circumstantial), we’ve come to expect this sort of thing from Cowherd.
Instead, what will get most people’s attention is the case Cowherd lays out against Tiger. It has something to do with free health care and everything to do with mispronouncing Canadian provinces. Mid-morning xenophobia, brought to you by Barbasol.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts