- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Trolling The Border: Colin Cowherd Is Not A Fan Of Canada’s Health Care System
Today, ESPN’s Colin Cowherd pretty much accused Tiger Woods of using performance enhancing drugs on his nationally syndicated radio show. Even though it’s an ESPN personality heavily insinuating PED use by one of the world’s most recognizable athletes (when the evidence is mostly circumstantial), we’ve come to expect this sort of thing from Cowherd.
Instead, what will get most people’s attention is the case Cowherd lays out against Tiger. It has something to do with free health care and everything to do with mispronouncing Canadian provinces. Mid-morning xenophobia, brought to you by Barbasol.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends