- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Dear Crazy Tiger Woods Fan In The Blue Polo Shirt: We’d Like To Party With You
Yesterday, we brought you news of how sports journalists and casual golf fans alike were coping with the Shakespearean-esque downfall of Tiger Woods, as told through the five stages of grief. Well, the second round of the PGA Championship is now underway, and we’ve found perhaps the one person at the Atlanta Athletic Club who isn’t ready to mourn the fall of Tiger just yet. In fact, he looks to be doing anything but. Could this be all the encouragement the embattled golfer needs to make a late run? We’ll soon find out.
[h/t Business Insider]
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship