- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Dear Crazy Tiger Woods Fan In The Blue Polo Shirt: We’d Like To Party With You
Yesterday, we brought you news of how sports journalists and casual golf fans alike were coping with the Shakespearean-esque downfall of Tiger Woods, as told through the five stages of grief. Well, the second round of the PGA Championship is now underway, and we’ve found perhaps the one person at the Atlanta Athletic Club who isn’t ready to mourn the fall of Tiger just yet. In fact, he looks to be doing anything but. Could this be all the encouragement the embattled golfer needs to make a late run? We’ll soon find out.
[h/t Business Insider]
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing