- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dear Crazy Tiger Woods Fan In The Blue Polo Shirt: We’d Like To Party With You
Yesterday, we brought you news of how sports journalists and casual golf fans alike were coping with the Shakespearean-esque downfall of Tiger Woods, as told through the five stages of grief. Well, the second round of the PGA Championship is now underway, and we’ve found perhaps the one person at the Atlanta Athletic Club who isn’t ready to mourn the fall of Tiger just yet. In fact, he looks to be doing anything but. Could this be all the encouragement the embattled golfer needs to make a late run? We’ll soon find out.
[h/t Business Insider]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts