- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Dear Crazy Tiger Woods Fan In The Blue Polo Shirt: We’d Like To Party With You
Yesterday, we brought you news of how sports journalists and casual golf fans alike were coping with the Shakespearean-esque downfall of Tiger Woods, as told through the five stages of grief. Well, the second round of the PGA Championship is now underway, and we’ve found perhaps the one person at the Atlanta Athletic Club who isn’t ready to mourn the fall of Tiger just yet. In fact, he looks to be doing anything but. Could this be all the encouragement the embattled golfer needs to make a late run? We’ll soon find out.
[h/t Business Insider]
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'