- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN Announcer Blows Padraig Harrington’s Golf Ball Into The Hole
Join us as we listen to one of ESPN’s announcers blow a golf ball into the hole, even as it seems impossible from the picture for it not to have already gone in the hole.
The clip contains Chris Berman, we wanted to warn you of that in advance. But as Padraig Harrington’s golf ball somehow hangs on the lip of the hole, one of ESPN’s talking heads goes with the time tested joke of blowing the ball in the hole – and this time it actually worked.
It’s a hell of a dramatic moment on its own, but with the announcer actually blowing into the microphone like he can help it gets elevated to a level of parody only ESPN can achieve – even if said announcer is actually one of NBC’s used during ESPN’s weekday coverage.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story