- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ESPN Announcer Blows Padraig Harrington’s Golf Ball Into The Hole
Join us as we listen to one of ESPN’s announcers blow a golf ball into the hole, even as it seems impossible from the picture for it not to have already gone in the hole.
The clip contains Chris Berman, we wanted to warn you of that in advance. But as Padraig Harrington’s golf ball somehow hangs on the lip of the hole, one of ESPN’s talking heads goes with the time tested joke of blowing the ball in the hole – and this time it actually worked.
It’s a hell of a dramatic moment on its own, but with the announcer actually blowing into the microphone like he can help it gets elevated to a level of parody only ESPN can achieve – even if said announcer is actually one of NBC’s used during ESPN’s weekday coverage.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'