- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fans Shout “Fried Chicken” At Sergio Garcia On Tee Box (VIDEO)
Sergio turned a personal dispute between he and Tiger Woods into a weird racial/cultural one when he made a “joke” about the two settling the beef over “fried chicken”. Inexcusably assholey. Fans at Merion aren’t letting this go, though, as they can be heard shouting “friend chicken” at Sergio as he waits to tee off. Smooth.
Sergio, who has apologized profusely for the poor attempt at humor, chose not to have the fans escorted out. Cops apparently asked him, and he said no. What a nice guy for someone who clearly is a smidge racist. Maybe he empathized with the boisterous fans, who themselves don’t seem to realize how obnoxious it sounds to shout a symbolic racial stereotype in a crowded area.
That’s like going to a Justin Beiber concert and shouting “Anne Frank”.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story