- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fans Shout “Fried Chicken” At Sergio Garcia On Tee Box (VIDEO)
Sergio turned a personal dispute between he and Tiger Woods into a weird racial/cultural one when he made a “joke” about the two settling the beef over “fried chicken”. Inexcusably assholey. Fans at Merion aren’t letting this go, though, as they can be heard shouting “friend chicken” at Sergio as he waits to tee off. Smooth.
Sergio, who has apologized profusely for the poor attempt at humor, chose not to have the fans escorted out. Cops apparently asked him, and he said no. What a nice guy for someone who clearly is a smidge racist. Maybe he empathized with the boisterous fans, who themselves don’t seem to realize how obnoxious it sounds to shout a symbolic racial stereotype in a crowded area.
That’s like going to a Justin Beiber concert and shouting “Anne Frank”.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts