- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
You Know, Just A Couple Of White Golfers Rapping
Leave it to Ben Crane and Bubba Watson to take golf and attempt to turn it into a young, urban sport. Way to go, fellas.
Sporting a helmet, goggles and a large boombox, the duo, who make up one half of the faux rap group known as “Golf Boys,” stepped onto the green and in front of a mic to perform a live rendition of their hit song, “Oh Oh Oh.” I have to admit, it’s a super catchy tune.
Here, from this weekend’s Waste Management Open, is the first ever live performance of their hit song. Anyone else get the feeling that there were about 6 different “rhythmic claps” going on in the stands?
- Filed Under:
- Bubba Watson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts