- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
You Know, Just A Couple Of White Golfers Rapping
Leave it to Ben Crane and Bubba Watson to take golf and attempt to turn it into a young, urban sport. Way to go, fellas.
Sporting a helmet, goggles and a large boombox, the duo, who make up one half of the faux rap group known as “Golf Boys,” stepped onto the green and in front of a mic to perform a live rendition of their hit song, “Oh Oh Oh.” I have to admit, it’s a super catchy tune.
Here, from this weekend’s Waste Management Open, is the first ever live performance of their hit song. Anyone else get the feeling that there were about 6 different “rhythmic claps” going on in the stands?
- Filed Under:
- Bubba Watson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts