- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Know, Just A Couple Of White Golfers Rapping
Leave it to Ben Crane and Bubba Watson to take golf and attempt to turn it into a young, urban sport. Way to go, fellas.
Sporting a helmet, goggles and a large boombox, the duo, who make up one half of the faux rap group known as “Golf Boys,” stepped onto the green and in front of a mic to perform a live rendition of their hit song, “Oh Oh Oh.” I have to admit, it’s a super catchy tune.
Here, from this weekend’s Waste Management Open, is the first ever live performance of their hit song. Anyone else get the feeling that there were about 6 different “rhythmic claps” going on in the stands?
- Filed Under:
- Bubba Watson
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot