- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You Know, Just A Couple Of White Golfers Rapping
Leave it to Ben Crane and Bubba Watson to take golf and attempt to turn it into a young, urban sport. Way to go, fellas.
Sporting a helmet, goggles and a large boombox, the duo, who make up one half of the faux rap group known as “Golf Boys,” stepped onto the green and in front of a mic to perform a live rendition of their hit song, “Oh Oh Oh.” I have to admit, it’s a super catchy tune.
Here, from this weekend’s Waste Management Open, is the first ever live performance of their hit song. Anyone else get the feeling that there were about 6 different “rhythmic claps” going on in the stands?
- Filed Under:
- Bubba Watson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts