- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
You Know, Just A Couple Of White Golfers Rapping
Leave it to Ben Crane and Bubba Watson to take golf and attempt to turn it into a young, urban sport. Way to go, fellas.
Sporting a helmet, goggles and a large boombox, the duo, who make up one half of the faux rap group known as “Golf Boys,” stepped onto the green and in front of a mic to perform a live rendition of their hit song, “Oh Oh Oh.” I have to admit, it’s a super catchy tune.
Here, from this weekend’s Waste Management Open, is the first ever live performance of their hit song. Anyone else get the feeling that there were about 6 different “rhythmic claps” going on in the stands?
- Filed Under:
- Bubba Watson
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success