- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Golfer Mark Wiebe Has Some Choice Words For His Rude Little Ball
Mark Wiebe loves to putt. LOVES it. But putting is a fickle lover, and Wiebe is a short-tempered man, so when the two come to a head, the world sees the worst of them.
Such was the case Friday when Wiebe and his putting game had a very public dispute over a rude little ball that refused to go to its home.
Luckily, Golf Channel’s cameras were there to capture the awkward moment in all of its glory.
Warning, readers: some of this language is disturbing.
No word yet as to whether or not Wiebe and his putting game have made up.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story