- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Golfer Mark Wiebe Has Some Choice Words For His Rude Little Ball
Mark Wiebe loves to putt. LOVES it. But putting is a fickle lover, and Wiebe is a short-tempered man, so when the two come to a head, the world sees the worst of them.
Such was the case Friday when Wiebe and his putting game had a very public dispute over a rude little ball that refused to go to its home.
Luckily, Golf Channel’s cameras were there to capture the awkward moment in all of its glory.
Warning, readers: some of this language is disturbing.
No word yet as to whether or not Wiebe and his putting game have made up.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts