- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Golfer Mark Wiebe Has Some Choice Words For His Rude Little Ball
Mark Wiebe loves to putt. LOVES it. But putting is a fickle lover, and Wiebe is a short-tempered man, so when the two come to a head, the world sees the worst of them.
Such was the case Friday when Wiebe and his putting game had a very public dispute over a rude little ball that refused to go to its home.
Luckily, Golf Channel’s cameras were there to capture the awkward moment in all of its glory.
Warning, readers: some of this language is disturbing.
No word yet as to whether or not Wiebe and his putting game have made up.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts