- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Golfer Mark Wiebe Has Some Choice Words For His Rude Little Ball
Mark Wiebe loves to putt. LOVES it. But putting is a fickle lover, and Wiebe is a short-tempered man, so when the two come to a head, the world sees the worst of them.
Such was the case Friday when Wiebe and his putting game had a very public dispute over a rude little ball that refused to go to its home.
Luckily, Golf Channel’s cameras were there to capture the awkward moment in all of its glory.
Warning, readers: some of this language is disturbing.
No word yet as to whether or not Wiebe and his putting game have made up.
- Filed Under:
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead