- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Golfer Mark Wiebe Has Some Choice Words For His Rude Little Ball
Mark Wiebe loves to putt. LOVES it. But putting is a fickle lover, and Wiebe is a short-tempered man, so when the two come to a head, the world sees the worst of them.
Such was the case Friday when Wiebe and his putting game had a very public dispute over a rude little ball that refused to go to its home.
Luckily, Golf Channel’s cameras were there to capture the awkward moment in all of its glory.
Warning, readers: some of this language is disturbing.
No word yet as to whether or not Wiebe and his putting game have made up.
- Filed Under:
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Arianny Celeste: The Hottest UFC Girl Ever?