- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How Drunk Was Tiger Woods At The Met Gala The Other Night?
We can’t pretend to have measured Tiger Woods’ blood alcohol content levels, but judging on photographs alone, he looked to be somewhere between “hammered” and “train wreck.”
According to Us Weekly, Tiger did several drunk person things throughout the night to enforce our suspicions, such as:
At one point in the evening, the once-divorced golfer got up to dance awkwardly, bopping from side to side and grabbing Vonn’s butt affectionately as she giggled.
When it was time to go, around 2 a.m., a seemingly tipsy Woods fell while walking up a small flight of stairs — and didn’t move from the spot until Vonn, clenching her teeth and looking embarrassed, helped him up and guided him (swaying a bit as he walked) to the exit, according to a witness.
But let’s get to the photos, which are worth 1,000 words. By that measurement, we have 5,000 words on how smashed Tiger woods got at this horse show or whatever rich person thing was going on at the museum:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story