- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
How Drunk Was Tiger Woods At The Met Gala The Other Night?
We can’t pretend to have measured Tiger Woods’ blood alcohol content levels, but judging on photographs alone, he looked to be somewhere between “hammered” and “train wreck.”
According to Us Weekly, Tiger did several drunk person things throughout the night to enforce our suspicions, such as:
At one point in the evening, the once-divorced golfer got up to dance awkwardly, bopping from side to side and grabbing Vonn’s butt affectionately as she giggled.
When it was time to go, around 2 a.m., a seemingly tipsy Woods fell while walking up a small flight of stairs — and didn’t move from the spot until Vonn, clenching her teeth and looking embarrassed, helped him up and guided him (swaying a bit as he walked) to the exit, according to a witness.
But let’s get to the photos, which are worth 1,000 words. By that measurement, we have 5,000 words on how smashed Tiger woods got at this horse show or whatever rich person thing was going on at the museum:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts