- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hunter Mahan Withdraws From Canadian Open With 2-Stroke Lead When Wife Goes Into Labor
Twitter reaction, and one song lyric sung to the tune of Johnny Cash’s Jackson, on Hunter Mahan withdrawing from the Canadian Open on Saturday while he had a two-stroke lead.
Oh we got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout/
I’m leading the Canadian Open, but looks like I’m gonna have to drop out/
Oh my wife’s now in labor/
The kid will be our first/
So Snedeker’s now your leader/
Hey, it could be worse
— Dave Lozo (@DaveLozo) July 27, 2013
Faith in my Tweepdom remains intact! Nearly everyone in timeline says he'd do same thing as Hunter Mahan. Family 1st. You rock, guys ;)
— Bonnie Bernstein (@BonnieBernstein) July 27, 2013
Kandi was on the way to a Dallas hospital with a family member when she phoned Hunter's agent, Chris Armstrong, who was at Glen Abbey.
— Adam Schupak (@GolfweekSchupak) July 27, 2013
Either Hunter Mahan's wife is going into labor or that was one hell of a prank call.
— Jason Sobel (@JasonSobelGC) July 27, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Hunter Mahan
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?