- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hunter Mahan Withdraws From Canadian Open With 2-Stroke Lead When Wife Goes Into Labor
Twitter reaction, and one song lyric sung to the tune of Johnny Cash’s Jackson, on Hunter Mahan withdrawing from the Canadian Open on Saturday while he had a two-stroke lead.
Oh we got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout/
I’m leading the Canadian Open, but looks like I’m gonna have to drop out/
Oh my wife’s now in labor/
The kid will be our first/
So Snedeker’s now your leader/
Hey, it could be worse
— Dave Lozo (@DaveLozo) July 27, 2013
Faith in my Tweepdom remains intact! Nearly everyone in timeline says he'd do same thing as Hunter Mahan. Family 1st. You rock, guys ;)
— Bonnie Bernstein (@BonnieBernstein) July 27, 2013
Kandi was on the way to a Dallas hospital with a family member when she phoned Hunter's agent, Chris Armstrong, who was at Glen Abbey.
— Adam Schupak (@GolfweekSchupak) July 27, 2013
Either Hunter Mahan's wife is going into labor or that was one hell of a prank call.
— Jason Sobel (@JasonSobelGC) July 27, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Hunter Mahan
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story