- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hunter Mahan Withdraws From Canadian Open With 2-Stroke Lead When Wife Goes Into Labor
Twitter reaction, and one song lyric sung to the tune of Johnny Cash’s Jackson, on Hunter Mahan withdrawing from the Canadian Open on Saturday while he had a two-stroke lead.
Oh we got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout/
I’m leading the Canadian Open, but looks like I’m gonna have to drop out/
Oh my wife’s now in labor/
The kid will be our first/
So Snedeker’s now your leader/
Hey, it could be worse
— Dave Lozo (@DaveLozo) July 27, 2013
Faith in my Tweepdom remains intact! Nearly everyone in timeline says he'd do same thing as Hunter Mahan. Family 1st. You rock, guys ;)
— Bonnie Bernstein (@BonnieBernstein) July 27, 2013
Kandi was on the way to a Dallas hospital with a family member when she phoned Hunter's agent, Chris Armstrong, who was at Glen Abbey.
— Adam Schupak (@GolfweekSchupak) July 27, 2013
Either Hunter Mahan's wife is going into labor or that was one hell of a prank call.
— Jason Sobel (@JasonSobelGC) July 27, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Hunter Mahan
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts